Budapest makes for a perfect weekend city break. The Hungarian capital is known for its breathtaking Parliament, the third largest in the world, its public spas or Chain Bridge, which united the towns of Buda and Pest. Lets go!
✈️ + 🏨 From London
- Friday 11th January – Sunday 13th January: £87 p.p.
- Friday 8th February – Sunday 10th February: £76,5 p.p.
✈️ + 🏨 From Doncaster
- Friday 4th January – Monday 7th January: £105 p.p.
- Friday 11th January – Monday 14th January: £84 p.p.
✈️ + 🏨 From Manchester
- Thursday 24th January – Saturday 26th January: £97 p.p.
✈️ + 🏨 From Bristol
- Thursday 24th January – Saturday 26th January: £84 p.p.
Don’t miss a travel deal!
Follow us on Social Media & interact with us! Send questions or suggestions and share your experiences 👍🏼
Disclaimer: My Fare Hunter does not sell any flights, hotels, car hires or holiday packages. This website is to be used as a tool to find the best prices available, and redirects users to the OTAs (Online Travel Agency) where they can make their purchase. We recommend purchasing through websites you trust, as you do so at your own risk.