Seville has become one of Spain’s top destinations in 2018 – and no wonder. A maze-like Jewish quarter, bar-lined avenues, unworldly squares (Las Setas) and historic sites merge together to create a city where there is always something going on – and you want to be part of it.
We have found excellent prices to travel to the Andalusian capital: return flights + hotel from £
✈️ + 🏨 From London
- Thursday 6th December – Sunday 9th December: £128,5 p.p.
- Thursday 13th December – Sunday 16th December: £140,5 p.p.
✈️ + 🏨 From Nottingham
- Thursday 13th December – Sunday 16th December: £129,5 p.p.
✈️ + 🏨 From Bristol
- Friday 7th December – Monday 10th December: £115,5 p.p.
- Thursday 13th December – Monday 17th December: £158,5 p.p.
✈️ + 🏨 From Edinburgh
- Wednesday 5th December – Sunday 9th December: £179 p.p.
Don’t miss a travel deal!
Follow us on Social Media & interact with us! Send questions or suggestions and share your experiences 👍🏼
Disclaimer: My Fare Hunter does not sell any flights, hotels, car hires or holiday packages. This website is to be used as a tool to find the best prices available, and redirects users to the OTAs (Online Travel Agency) where they can make their purchase. We recommend purchasing through websites you trust, as you do so at your own risk.