In the middle of the South Pacific lies the French Polynesia, one of the World’s most desired travel destinations. Vegetation-covered mountains loom over crystal-clear lagoons and palm-fringed beaches – it really does taste like a slice of paradise.
Prices correct as of 15/12/2018 at 14:30.
✈️ From London
- Friday 1st March – Tuesday 12th March: £684 p.p.
- Sunday 24th February – Monday 4th March: £688 p.p.
✈️ From Inverness
- Saturday 23rd February – Monday 4th March: £609 p.p.
✈️ From Manchester
- Friday 1st March – Tuesday 12th March: £645 p.p.
- Thursday 28th February – Monday 11th March: £634 p.p.
Fancy more than Tahiti?
- Once you arrive into French Polynesia, one of your better options is purchasing the Air Tahiti Pass if you want to visit more than one island; it gives you almost a 50% discount compared to what you would have paid for each fare individually.
- However, if your only intention is chilling out in one island but you want to venture out of Tahiti, return fares to the gorgeous island of Huahine start at around £200, and to Bora Bora at around £270.
Don’t miss a travel deal!
Follow us on Social Media & interact with us! Send questions or suggestions and share your experiences 👍🏼
Disclaimer: My Fare Hunter does not sell any flights, hotels, car hires or holiday packages. This website is to be used as a tool to find the best prices available, and redirects users to the OTAs (Online Travel Agency) where they can make their purchase. We recommend purchasing through websites you trust, as you do so at your own risk.