- My Fare Hunter does not sell any flights, hotels, car hires or holiday packages. This website is to be used as a tool to find the best prices available, and redirects users to the OTAs (Online Travel Agency) where they can make their purchase. We recommend purchasing through websites you trust, as you do so at your own risk.
- My Fare Hunter is not responsible for any contract you enter with any third-party when making a booking. We strongly recommend reading carefully the Terms & Conditions of any third party with whom you enter a contract.
- We cannot guarantee the services or products you purchase from third parties through this website will be of satisfactory quality. If this should be the case, you have statutory rights against the third party supplier.
Third – party bookings
- You agree to the terms and conditions of the third party when making a booking. It is recommendable you carefully review the payments and any surcharges you will be liable to, as you will be the only person responsible for all charges.
- It is a requirement you are at least 18 years old when making the booking.
- We hold no liability over any inaccuracy there may be between our description and the services that any third party provides. Our content is to be used as a general guideline.
- Content on our website is always created in line with the truth and with utmost responsibility. However, we cannot guarantee & will not be held liable for any typographic error or inaccurate information, including but not limited to: services descriptions, images, videos, incorrect links and any other type of information.
- At the time of your reading, our content may be out-of-date, even if it is very recent. This is due to the ever-changing nature of travel related prices and conditions. In most cases, it will become clear to you if the conditions have changed (eg. a price difference when clicking on a third-party website), but this will not always be the case. My Fare Hunter accepts no responsibility and disclaims liability for any inaccurate information displayed on our website.
- We cannot guarantee travel to any destination will be safe and without incident. Certain destinations can involve greater risk than other. We recommend you consult the government’s advice on foreign travel on their website: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- We disclaim liability from any damages or losses encountered when travelling after booking on a third party advertised on our site, and any other travel situation.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- We are the intellectual property owners or licensees of the content published on our site, which is protected by international copyright laws.
- You may only print, copy or download copies of our content if it is for personal reference use, acknowledging us as the authors of the material.
- The material on this site, however researched and good-willed it is, is provided without any guarantee to its accuracy. We disclaim liability over any loss or damage, except the ones which cannot be excluded by law.
- We process data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.